Wednesday 1 July 2009

Back, but changing some things.

Hello folks!

As you've probably all noticed my blog is starting to die. The reason for this I think is that I have been going about this blog the wrong way, I have been making very long posts and have been attempting to give you and up to date story about my time away, usually with a comedic spin. Now I have decided to become more selfish, I am going to use this blog as a place to put my thoughts and I will no doubt leave out a lot of crucial parts of my gap year journey, When I am im a hip mood my posts will be hip and funny, when I am feeling down they will likely be depressing and so on. There has obviously been a lot that has happened since my last post, such as my return to orkney and so on but I am not going to blog about all of that because this blog is no longer a story but an outlet for whatever is on my mind. I think the main reason I haven't been posting was beacuse I didn't want to have to catch you all up on what has happened leading up to what I am doing now. For example when I tell you that I have left my family and am now living with a christian community in switzerland, working for a Moving Company called "Speed service" you will probably be really confused as to how I ended up in such an odd position, I am now going to ignore problems of this nature and write about whatever is on my mind now matter how confusing is may be to you. Hopefully my new and hopefully I can use the word "Improved" blog should be kept better up dated and be slightly more interested than my previous layout.

You think I'm bad then take a look at donald's contribution!

No comments:

Post a Comment